Thursday, May 03, 2007

Opps, extended absence!

Where have I been? Well, I've been busy with both work and home life. I know I said I would get on the case three months ago, but what can I say? Life on section is a whole different ball game to the cosy hand-holding that is the tutor unit and the outright slackers paradise that was university (god, I miss those 2 hours working days in civvies). As for my home life, well I've been kept very busy and had a lovely trip abroad.

I will try harder in future to post some vaguely interesting stuff (I hope) on a regular basis. Promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, thank you for this blog btw, I am in the process of applying myself and have a Centrix at some point in June. Found your pages through Police Oracle and then some clicking about, VERY interesting read since not a lot of other bloggs start from the very beginning of a career...

Any tips for Centrix btw?

Kind regards

Litew8

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back

Susplod